Wednesday, September 7, 2011

25 weeks 2 days

 how far along: 25 weeks 2 days.

how big is baby: Baby P is about the size of an eggplant.  During month six, the average fetus measures about 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds.

 weight gain / loss: I'm not sure.  At my last appointment I was up 2 lbs from the appointment before.  My next appointment isn't until the16th so I have another week in a half. 

symptoms: None really.  Still vomiting occasionally.  I've accepted that this may last my whole pregnancy and I guess I'm okay with it.

cravings / aversions: I haven't really had any yet.

movement: He is constantly moving.  Edgar got to feel him about 2 hours ago. His face was priceless!

 gender: BOY!

belly button: Still an innie.  Not sure if it will pop out.  Hopefully later rather than sooner.
 
sleep: I'm still sleeping without any major problems.  I hope it continues.

What am I looking forward to:  my baby shower.  It's october 1st and I'm pretty excited about it.

what i miss: Still sleeping on my back and stomach.

highlights this past week: Seeing Edgar's face when he felt the baby kick.  It was awesome and something I will always remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment