Thursday, February 16, 2012

2 months (late!)


Lucas turned 2 months on the 9th of February. 
In his 2 months of life he has:
found his hands
learned to laugh
smiles all the time
loves to hate tummy time
got his first play mat and LOVES making music on his keyboard
been able to put himself to sleep
stays up alot of the day now
sleeps from 10 pm-4 am, eats and then is asleep again until 9 am
still naps really well, mostly 2 hr naps
eats 4-5 oz
moved up to size 1-2 diapers
wears 0-3 month clothing
almost outgrown his 3 month sleepers

I'm sure I'm missing a TON of things as he does something each day that has me either laughing or in awe of his ability.  I love this little guy with my whole heart and I can't wait to see what his 3 month update has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment