Thursday, April 25, 2013

First ultrasound

My HCG levels rose to to 3541, which was great!  They wanted to do an early ultrasound to make sure everything implanted in the correct spot.  My appointment was today at 10:30.

I didn't get seen until almost 11:30, which is the longest I've ever waited at his office.  It was nerve wracking.  The baby is in the correct spot of my uterus.  It's still too early to see a heart beat so he had me schedule another ultrasound for 2 weeks.  I chose an afternoon time so hopefully my husband will be able to make it.  He said everything looked great and congratulated me on another successful pregnancy!  It made my heart really happy.

I go back on Monday for another round of HCG's and I'm going to keep hoping they continue to rise.  I can't wait to scream it out to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment