Saturday, November 27, 2010

Update...errr lack thereof.

Well I decided I should post an update for my few blog readers out there!  Thanks to Jill for calling me out!  :)
We've been super busy this Thanksgiving Holiday due to moving.  Not much of a vacation from work when there's packing/unpacking, organizing, reorganizing, decorating, etc.  With all this chaos comes not temping and not taking my meds regularly!  I know shame on me.  Not sure how this will effect the flow of things.  Not sure if there really is a "flow" going on anyway! lol
I'm feeling SUPER crampy today.  I *think* this is what's supposed to happen when I get my period like a normal person.  According to my chart-I should be up for a period soon anyway.  I am supposed to visit my dr sometime this week for another ultrasound or when Aunt Flo arrives to start clomid.  I'm realllly hoping AF comes so I can start the next process.  Even though that scares me just a little bit.  Either way-this was just a waste of a blog-but I just wanted you all to know that I am still here and we are still trying!  I'm hoping this holiday season brings us reason to celebrate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment