Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Finished

I finished the progesterone and now it's supposed to take up to 14 days to start my period.  So now...I just wait. 

On a not trying to have a baby note: its SPRING BREAK!!! We brought my Mom's dogs over on Sunday and they are the new addition to our family!  Last night they slept the whole night in their crate without crying and we were so proud of them!  They've never been crated before now and they are doing awesome.  With the crating also comes "potty training".  They've been outside dogs for 2 years.  Luckily I'm home this week and we're able to start up a schedule for them.  We've also switched them to a more healthier food and made sure to get a bunch of goodies for them.  I like not being home by myself...even if it has been a little bit of a challenge. 

Oscar is the brown and Bubba is the black. 

No comments:

Post a Comment