Monday, May 2, 2011

6 weeks 4 days

how far along: 6 weeks and 4 days

how big is baby: A little bigger than a sweetpea.

symptoms: sleepy, sleepy, sleepy, sore boobs, some light cramping, occasional headaches (nothing water doesn't cure)



cravings / aversions: It jumps.  Saturday I ate hot cheetos with a pickle, Sunday I was craving lays potato chips.  It seems like I'm craving salty/spicy things.  i am NOT into anything sweet right now.

movement: way too early for any of that right now.

gender: I'm still back and forth. E says boy, I say girl.
 
belly button: no change

sleep: I'm still napping after work and in bed by 9 or so. 


what i'm looking forward to: Seeing the hearbeat.  This Thursday can't come soon enough!!!

what i miss: Nothing right now.

highlights this past week: Uhm, upgrading to an actual fruit on my ticker.  Ahhh, it's the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment