Monday, April 18, 2011

Beta #3

I came home from work and I've been soooooo sleepy!  I've been taking 2 hr naps and then I'm usually asleep in bed by 9:30 or 10.  It's nice to know that the little baby is growing inside so great.  I've been nervous. I'm not going to lie.  My first couple of betas were pretty low and It did make me think twice about this pregnancy.  I had a long talk with myself that "yes, you are pregnant! you need to enjoy this time.  you've waited a long time for this...."  Eventually it got through my big head and I've tried to just have fun with it all.  I love being pregnant.  Read: i love being pregnant and I haven't started the morning sickness. :) Here are my betas and progesterone levels.
11dpo-hcg:31 prg: 25.1
13dpo-hcg:51 prg:20.9
18dpo:803 prg:19.1

No comments:

Post a Comment