Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Where have I been?

My dear friend Jill reminded me that I don't blog enough.  OOPS!  Life has been so busy lately and if it isn't busy I am just sleeping on the couch.  Seriously.  My niece graduated from high school and we threw her a HUGE graduation party.  That took a lot of planning.  School is out for the Summer.  I still work everyday (except Friday's!!!) in effort to save all my vacation time for my maternity leave.  The end of a school year is super chaotic and so I was out of commission dealing with all of those things.  The internet at our house messed up, stupid AT&T so we are thinking of switching internet providers.  No internet = no blogging.

I ran out of the prenatal vitamins I had been taking for like EVER and decided to switch brands.  Stupid mistake!  The new ones make me so sick!  I take them at night before I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning I am throwing up in the toilet.  I decided to do my own trial run and take them every other day for a week.  Yup, the culprit of what I thought was morning sickness, coming in at 12 weeks, was really my new prenatal vitamins.  You can bet your ass I will be going back to get the old brand I was doing so perfectly fine on.  It makes me so happy knowing I was able to figure out what was going on. 

Now on to some baby news.  As soon as I bring my camera to work I'll post my new bump picture.  I swear it just popped out this weekend.  I was looking at the pictures of my Niece's graduation party and BAM there it was. :) lol No hiding this sucker. 

Call us early planners or just crazy but we've already gotten our crib.  We chose this:
Lauren Graco Crib
We chose it in the Espresso color because we already have the following furniture in our soon to be nursery:

EXPEDIT Bookcase black-brown Width: 31 1/8 " Depth: 15 3/8 " Height: 58 5/8 " Max load/shelf: 29 lb  Width: 79 cm Depth: 39 cm Height: 149 cm Max load/shelf: 13 kg
From IKEA
Something like this for the changing table.  It was a hand me down from my Sister, and it has the changing pad on the top.  I plan to remove the changing pad later on and just use the bottom part for storage.

We chose this nursery bedding for either a boy or girl:

1 comment:

  1. finally! ;-) i love the crib (of course haha) and the bedding too! are you going to do any painting? also, now i think i need to check out ikea for furniture. we're doing the espresso color too, it'd be nice to get some additional pieces at a good price.

    ReplyDelete