Sunday, April 3, 2011

2ww

Yup, I believe i'm in my first ever  2 week wait.  Not 100% sure because I didn't chart this time around.  I will defitnitely be charting if there is a next time. 

The 2 week wait is the time from when you ovulated until you are able to find out if you're pregnant or get your period.  In this case, I would LOVE to see a positive pregnancy test rather than aunt flow.  If she does come, I know what this whole experience feels like for next time.  It's been one crazy ride.

I am scheduled to do blood work on April 14th which will determine if I'm pregnant or not. Unless I get my period before and then I'm supposed to call for another round of clomid.   I plan to test everyday starting Monday the 11th just to see what the tests say so I can be mentally prepared when I go into the drs office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment