Monday, April 4, 2011

Extreme Baby Fever

I want this cycle to work so badly!  It's making me go crazy.  I've never googled so many things in my life.  I over analyze things and want to read success stories with different scenarios.  My boobs have been hurting, ive had some head aches, hot flashes, cramps and cervical mucus like no tomorrow.  I realize all these are PMS symptoms but even then I'm excited because I don't normally experience these things. 

I go to sleep dreaming about how I will tell E about our pregnancy, or how we will tell family, or how we will decorate the nursery.  I hope 3 things: 1- This 2 week wait goes by quickly. 2- It ends in a BFP! 3. If its a BFN, I hope to find comfort and positive thoughts for the next cycle. 

1 comment:

  1. If it doesn't work out, at least you got some practice this month! I'm confident things are going to work out for you soon! Praying for you to get the news you want!

    ReplyDelete