Saturday, April 16, 2011

4 weeks 2 days

how far along: 4 weeks and 2 days.

how big is baby: The size of a poppy seed!

symptoms: bloating, bloating and bloating.  Did I mention bloating?  My boobs are also really sore and I'm hungry all the time.  I don't really have a difference in smells though. 

cravings / aversions: Right now I am craving rice and hot sauce.  My baby is soooo mexican! :)

movement: way too early for any of that right now.

gender: At first I was dead set on it being a boy but here lately I keep saying "she".  I guess I'll just have to wait. 


belly button: no change

sleep: I catch myself napping after work anywhere from 1-3 hours.  Then going to bed at around 9:30.  I haven't been waking up early or anything but sometimes I can't fall asleep until around midnight and I'm wide awake at 5 am.

what i'm looking forward to: Seeing the hearbeat.  We have to wait until the first week of May and its killing me to wait that long.


what i miss: Nothing right now.

highlights this past week: Finding out we were pregnant.  It's the best feeling in the world.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment