Monday, April 11, 2011

Ecstatic...

We're PREGNANT!  Yes, you read that right...we.are.pregnant!  Right now we are really early and are only 3 weeks and 4 days-with an estimated due date of December 22!  I don't know what else I would rather have for Christmas!!

Tested on Saturday.  9dpo.  Big Fat Negative.

Tested Sunday morning.  10dpo.  Big Fat Positive!
Test 2 because I just needed "to make sure".  BFP!

Test again this morning.  11dpo
And just for grins:

 WE'RE PREGNANT PEOPLE!!!

Oh, I called the drs office and they let me go in today to do bloodwork instead of waiting until Thursday.  I was able to go and be back within an hour and since I had told my Principal about it all she was more than willing to let me leave during work hours.  I got results back and the nurse said "Laura, you are DEFINITELY pregnant!"  I couldn't help but say, "yay!!".  I am going back to take bloodwork again on Wednesday and then every week after until we hit 6 weeks.  On my 7th week (which is the 1st week of May) we will be able to go in for our first ultrasound!  So freakin excited about seeing our little bean....which is his name.  I say "his" because I feel it's a boy! :) She let me know my progesterone levels were 25.1 and they were looking for over 15 and then also my hcg level was 31.  Can't wait to see what Wednesday has in store for us. 

P.S. This is OBVIOUSLY not public knowledge.  Please do not spill the beans on facebook.  Gracias! 


6 comments:

  1. Again, SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!

    I think either a boy or a girl would be good for you. With a boy, he'd already have some built-in buddies in the family. A girl would help balance the family a little bit, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Kate. A girl would help balance things out. We would be happy with either. I can't stop smiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant news! So happy for you. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. STILL SO FLIPPING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR YOU GUYS!!!

    ReplyDelete