Thursday, January 5, 2012

Must haves...

I'll start by saying Lucas and I ventured out today to pick up his birth certificate.  It was a nice surprise that getting him in and out of the car was what took us the longest.  The birth certificate was ready in about 3 minutes, after filling out the paperwork, and it was such a nice experience.  We were in and out of the house well within an hour.  That included a trip to McDonald's for Mom! 

I've been searching online and looking at different baby "must have" items and I decided to make my own list.  Here's what I have so far in Lucas' small little 3 (almost 4!) week life. 

Munchkin Powdered Formula Dispenser
Munchkin Formula Dispenser.  It makes making bottles a breeze.
Playtex drop-ins.  He hasn't had a problem with gas or spitting up and I think its because these collapse as he eats. 
The First Years GumDrop Pacifier (Pack of 2)Gumdrop Pacifiers.  He got the tan one from the hospital and even though I always said my kid would never use a pacifier, this is really a true miracle! 

He falls asleep to "extreme rain" and its worked miracles. 

1 comment: