Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Car!

E and I bought a brand new 2012 Chevy Cruze.  It's beautiful! 
We traded in his old Honda that we inherited from my Mom when she passed away and the Charger that I used to drive went to him.  I love my new car!  Lucas likes it too! :) 

An update on the spit up.  We dropped him back down to 3 oz and only 4 oz before he goes to sleep.  It's worked perfectly!  He doesn't spit up anymore and he seems to be happy.  I guess those couple of days were just a fluke and the 4 oz were too much for his little tummy.  We are still doing tummy time and he's still not enjoying it! 
His outfit of the day was so cute I have to share!

He's getting so big so fast that it makes me sad.  Tomorrow is my 6 week post partum check up with my dr and I hope she gives me the all clear to work out. I'm ready to go back to zumba and get my high school body back!  One can wish right! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment